Jamie and Family

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things Happen So Fast!

Sorry it's been so long since I last posted an update on Jamie. She came home on July 9th. She has been doing some outpatient therapy from nine in the morning until four in the afternoon. That's a long day! She's walking with the help of a cane, or if it's a long distance, she'll use her chair. She went to an Angel's game last week. I heard that she walked outside without a cane this week. The therapists are working on her cognitive thinking, too. She's able to text now, too. She is such a miracle, this child.

Jeremy, Jamie's big brother, and his wife, Tiffany, came to visit us for a week. We had such a nice time showing them around town. Actually, they showed themselves around most of the time. Hopefully, they will be moving here in a year or two. It was so nice to spend some one-on-one time with them. My sister has four children, so it's rare to spend alone time with just one of them. I can't believe that Jeremy is old enough to be married. I changed his diapers! He's turned into such a great young man. Cindy and Alan have done such a great job with all of their children.

I would like to thank everyone that has donated and entered to win the NOOK Simple Touch. We have raised $785 with this little blog. Your generosity has been overwhelming. I will be leaving for CA on Saturday. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone that will be attending the Welcome Home party for Jamie. I can't wait to lose my voice by saying "Thank you, thank you" to everyone that I meet.

We will be doing the drawing on July 30, as scheduled. I'll post the winner that evening, probably. Thanks again, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment